Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

any tickets left for regular season?

sjinhan

Right now I am selling my preseason tix I live in Pennsylvania and it is difficult to get down for the night games preseason or regular season, if interested in preseason games PM me and when I determine which regular season games I can not attend I will post them for sale, I sell tix for face value in section 446 row 21 seats 1 and 2

I always try to use the "formula" I had to follow. While I was on the wait list in the early nineties, the only way I got to go to a game was the preseason games at RFK. They didn't make the season ticket holders take those games, so they offered them to people on the list. I figured it might boost my chances somewhere down the line. Then I got hooked up with a lady that has season tickets. As long as I would purchase a preseason game, I could get a regular season game. Now we split her tickets..4 regular season and one preseason each. Fair enough. Anyone that buys my preseason tix (separate from the lady's mentioned...I finally got tix in 2002) gets first dibs on regular season that we aren't using. You have to start somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived