Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Release: Redskins Defensive Coordinator Greg Blache (on Riggins' comments re: Snyder)

JimmiJo

Maybe Riggo overstepped boundaries when he went after Snyder like this. Everyone is very frustrated with this franchise at this point. The results of what we see on the field are the results, direct or indirect, of decisions Dan Snyder has made such as keeping hapless VC around. Change starts at the top. There will not be signficant or lasting upside for this organization until Dan Snyder realizes that. I don't think this makes Snyder evil or anything, but patience has worn thin.

If Riggo has viciously attacked VC there would be no press releases or reprecusions today (aside from possibly VC weaping into a hanky).

Blache wants Zorn's desk.

Pardon me while I interrupt the consipracy theories, but I disagree. I think Blache is going to be gone at the end of the year, whether it is his decision or not. He had to be lured back to be the DC, he was going to be more than happy to never coach again when he returned. I don't believe he has any desire to be head coach and that this will be his last year coaching anywhere.

Archived