Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Swine flu in da house

RabidFan

FYI folks, my daughter had a fever of 103 on Sunday and the DRs told us to wait 72hours to see if it subsided then come in.......we waited.....the fever stayed so they said come in and she...yes, you guessed it had the H1N1 virus.....and they said she couldn't get the Tamiflu meds because after 48hrs they didn't work though THEY kept us from coming in earlier....so she has been miserable and gave it to me on Monday and we both have symptoms and feel horrid....yet now they said we have to wait it out the 7day period where it should pass.....so if you or your kids spike a fever, do INSIST you have you need to be seen so you don't have to endure the 7days of hell(at least we hope it will be over by then)....nothing is worse than seeing your kid(especially a 2yr old) be miserable for this time. Just a word of warning from the quaranteed RabidFan and his daughter. Be safe folks!!!!

Odd you posted this where you did but I'm very sorry to hear that your little one has it, so very sad to see a child sick. The good thing is that it'll pass, I have 2 little ones so I appreciate the head's up. Take care, I just hope you can drink on Monday night to dull the pain LOL.

Archived