Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The reason why we're losing

ceviker

Its simple, really. Its the Mods fault.

There is a thread that is so mighty, so powerful, that the simple "bumping" of the thread will lead our team to victory.

"Paloffs is now"

I tried to search for this thread. It doesn't come up. Presume its in the archives. WHY MODS, WHY!?

Do we want to beat Philly Monday night? Mods, we need your help! THE SKINS NEED YOU! Unlock the magical thread and we shall overcome.

If Paloffs ain't now, I don't know when it is...

I'm in favor of waiting to bump this thread until such a time comes when we are actually in a playoff race, and actually have some sort of hope of making the playoffs. It should come no earlier than week 12. If we are within 2 games of the playoffs in week 12, bump it. If not, let it rest until some other year.

I'm in favor of waiting to bump this thread until such a time comes when we are actually in a playoff race, and actually have some sort of hope of making the playoffs. It should come no earlier than week 12. If we are within 2 games of the playoffs in week 12, bump it. If not, let it rest until some other year.

Unfortunately our season doesn't have that long. If want to make paloffs, we must turn this ship around now!

Archived