Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Miami/Redskins Sig

Try just once, just one time to make the sig smaller... Just once

now that you're getting better I can comment more on your stuff

you have get photoshop man, I think you're way past using gimp. its holding you back

The text looks washed out. Its fine if you fade out the rest of the text but you have to bring up the sean taylor text more.

I like the blending

not bad who nj

Cool. I can barely read "ington Redskins" but other than that, very cool.
This is my favorite one that you have made. It looks really good. The left side gets a little wild but other than that I like it a lot.

Thank you both for the kind words. Sixx, I was experimenting a little with the Photoshop brushes but I will take your words into consideration next time around.

Try just once, just one time to make the sig smaller... Just once

now that you're getting better I can comment more on your stuff

you have get photoshop man, I think you're way past using gimp. its holding you back

The text looks washed out. Its fine if you fade out the rest of the text but you have to bring up the sean taylor text more.

I like the blending

not bad who nj

Wow, thank you very much Soup.

Just one question? I am looking optain a free app of Photoshop but have not been able to.

Nice job WhoRU... You are coming along nicely. I may have gotten in over my head on with our challenge. Your skills are improving but I have to agree with SOUP, you need to get the Photoshop. You can improve so much more. I am excited about seeing your Campbell Sig.

Keep it up man!!!

Thank buddy. I've actually gotten ahold of PS and will be working on some projects/ comps with you and Soup in the future. I would like for all of us to collaborate if possible.

Oh and the wall competition is still on Left as soon as I get the PS down patch.

gimp stinks, it pixelates everything and makes everything look LQ. its close to impossible to get any coloring right with gimp.

Well Soup, alot of graphic designers have to crawl before they walk and I must say, Gimp is a perfect tutorial for those that are just learning.

Mind you, I am not a professional graphic designer (although I will be attending school for it) but because of my ability to draw and craft artwork, I was able to utilize this program as if I was using Photoshop. Not certain if this is true or not, but it would pretty damn hard to distinguish the difference between the two programs if you knew the intricities behind the craft.

Well Soup, alot of graphic designers have to crawl before they walk and I must say, Gimp is a perfect tutorial for those that are just learning.

Mind you, I am not a professional graphic designer (although I will be attending school for it) but because of my ability to draw and craft artwork, I was able to utilize this program as if I was using Photoshop. Not certain if this is true or not, but it would pretty damn hard to distinguish the difference between the two programs if you knew the intricities behind the craft.

of course you can tell, its very simple to tell the difference. I've never used gimp but their are huge differences in the sigs made by gimp and photoshop. I'm not saying its not possible to make a sig look like its from photoshop but you'd take a LOT of time. I can tell if someone is using gimp or photoshop because of the lighting. The lighting you can produce in photoshop can't even come close to gimp's crap.

I'm not saying people shouldn't use gimp to start out if they can't get photoshop but its not the same. Gimp stinks, you'll see

of course you can tell, its very simple to tell the difference. I've never used gimp but their are huge differences in the sigs made by gimp and photoshop. I'm not saying its not possible to make a sig look like its from photoshop but you'd take a LOT of time. I can tell if someone is using gimp or photoshop because of the lighting. The lighting you can produce in photoshop can't even come close to gimp's crap.

I'm not saying people shouldn't use gimp to start out if they can't get photoshop but its not the same. Gimp stinks, you'll see

I see what you mean champ. But, would you say something like to Sixx?! Something like that could simply diminish his morale and be a confidence-breaker.

GIMP is simply what it is, a watered-down free version of Photoshop but an effective one at that if used properly.

Archived