Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HogFest - Key Bridge Marriott discount

AtlSkin

How many folks over here are planning on staying at the KBM? If we can get a minimum of 10 rooms, we go from $109 a nite down to $79. Last count, we've got at least 5, over at CPND.

Let me know how many of you folks here are interested and I'll set it up.

Alrighty folks! The deal is done. Go to the link below for the skinny.

http://insiders7.ezboard.com/fcpndhardcorefrm1.showMessage?topicID=19625.topic

HTTR!!!!

Originally posted by AtlSkin

How many folks over here are planning on staying at the KBM? If we can get a minimum of 10 rooms, we go from $109 a nite down to $79. Last count, we've got at least 5, over at CPND.

Let me know how many of you folks here are interested and I'll set it up.

HTTR!

Damn ! ! $79 for the Key Bridge Mariott ! ! That is unbelievable !

Actually, Tom, I've already asked.

I think I'm bringing a Giant fan with me to do the whole Redskin weekend. Tom said we've had opposing fans there before and it's perfectly OK.

So make yourself some reservations and come on down! :)

A NYG fan getting our discount... Hmmmmm... Well, if you say Hail To The Redskins, REALLY loudly, at the front desk, I suppose we can allow it. ;)

PS - So, Phat and PC, do the "hmmmmm" and the "unbelievable" mean you might be staying at the KB???

FYI - I'm keeping the totals/attendees on CPND, should you want to check.

http://insiders7.ezboard.com/fcpndhardcorefrm1

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens at Hog Fest?

A lot of drinking!!

Seriously. We meet at around 9am or so at the Key Bridge, take a limo bus to the game, get there, start pounding beers at 12pm until the kickoff at 4pm, then go to the game, then leave the game, go back to the Hotel, and continue the party at the bar.

We also usually have some event Saturday night involving crabs.

Hey RB - "some event"?!?! That would be the CrabFest portion of the weekend and for those that are originally from MD but don't live there anymore, hence, don't get to eat them all that often, it's a much anticipated part of the gig!

HTTR!

Well, I just read that you have to get your own tickets. I really don't want to sit by myself watching a game. Thanks for being open to other fans but I'd rather watch it with other people at my local sports bar than sit alone during the game. And while the party before hand sounds fun, it isn't worth a trip from Long Island. Thanks anyway.

Next time you do it during the Giants game, maybe I can get tickets in advance with someone else so I have someone to sit next too.

You can probably still find tix and I'm sure there's gotta be some other NYG fans willing to make the trip.... Unless they're afraid... ;)

Besides, do you realize what will be said now that the only person that bailed on the hotel was.... the NYG fan??? ;)

HTTR!

AtlSkin,

That is why I said I wanted to find out all the details before I committed myself to coming, which I didn't.

And I don't know any other Giants fans who would make the trip to D.C. I'm the only nutty Giants fan I know that would go to a game anywhere. Heck, I'd even go to Philadelphia. I would love to laugh at them when the Giants win their. :D

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Well, I just read that you have to get your own tickets. I really don't want to sit by myself watching a game. Thanks for being open to other fans but I'd rather watch it with other people at my local sports bar than sit alone during the game. And while the party before hand sounds fun, it isn't worth a trip from Long Island. Thanks anyway.

Next time you do it during the Giants game, maybe I can get tickets in advance with someone else so I have someone to sit next too.

Come on Tom!!!

I travel from Texas all by myself.

I sit by myself and have a wonderful time. Last year, a man sitting in front of me gave me his email address so I could send him pictures of the game.

You will have a great time with all of us!!!!

Blondie

Archived