RedskinsInFebruary

Select: 2 runningbacks OR 1 WR (Garcon) & 1 running back  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Select: 2 runningbacks OR 1 WR (Garcon) & 1 running back

• Pierre Garcon @ Ten
    • Donald Brown @ Ten
    • Michael Bush @ NYG
    • Kevin Smith vs Pit

Is it just me, or does this team generally lack quickness? The D seems slow to react to things, and acts like it just got hit by lightning or something when a runner slashes through. Coverages lag, as opposing QB's nail open receivers, etc. The offense's plays seem very slow to develop; defenders seem to get through the line too quickly for us, our receivers can't get separation, etc. I don't have to mention JC's prowess with regard to speed, reading, reacting.

This is why I was glad to see them doing something with Tryon; though I don't think he's shown much overall, he got there in a heartbeat with that tackle in the backfield Sun. That's the kind of play I see from other teams all around the league. I also liked seeing Mason get a chance to run.

No,they are not slow...they Lack Confidence....No Confidence in the Head coach (on offense) or the play calling...on D:doh:efense...Yes,most of the players on our D are slow...Our DC Likes old vets over youth...That means all the fast guys report to the bench..SMMFH

Archived