Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys have no defense for Giants' aerial assault

royallypwned

alright guys, I figure Wednesday is typically "hump day" for the football week. It is usually the last day we look back on the previous game before looking ahead to the next one. I wrote a bit of a recap of the Boys-Giants game as well as point out a couple of huge issues the Cowboys face.

Again, props to the Giants. And we'll see you again in New York later.

Time to cut that Cowboys D from fantasy. It's not doing **** for me

i just did. i actually replaced them with the skins D, in part cuz of staffords knack for throwing INT's.

loved seeing the g men ruin the boys home opener. the boys run for 251 and find a way to lose. at home. classic.

i actually thought dallas would win that game. shame on me.

alright guys, I figure Wednesday is typically "hump day" for the football week. It is usually the last day we look back on the previous game before looking ahead to the next one. I wrote a bit of a recap of the Boys-Giants game as well as point out a couple of huge issues the Cowboys face.

Again, props to the Giants. And we'll see you again in New York later.

You failed to mention where Where has been...that the pukes might actually miss Ellis and Canty, and that your replacement parts in the secondary are failures.

Other than that, it was an okay article.

;)

Good work your Examiner articles are always top notch even if they are written by Cowboy scum ;)

Time to cut that Cowboys D from fantasy. It's not doing **** for me

:mad:

wow, I am in about 9 fantasy leagues this year and I didn't have the Dallas D in any of them. I guess I saw it coming. ;)

You failed to mention where Where has been...that the pukes might actually miss Ellis and Canty, and that your replacement parts in the secondary are failures.

Other than that, it was an okay article.

;)

One article at a time. This was just about turnovers and pass D. I'll get to the pass rush and individual players later. Basically I'm trying to keep it to a review of the team effort and success rather than certain players.

Archived