Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS.2 Rams vs Skins tickets plus gray parking

gixxer998

Buyers: Face is $48 each.

Yeah thanks I know that I have the tickets in my hand. So I'm supposed to sell them for $48 each and eat the fees?

Not trying to make money on these just come out even.

So if I take my total invoice price and divide it by 8 games (not including preseason) it comes out to be $187 total that includes parking.

If I include preseason which is 10 games then the total would be $150 a game.

Isn't my price fair?

If you aren't interested then move along......

Pretty much...

OK then let's try this.

$48 X 2 = $96 for two tickets.

$96 + $25-30 (Gray Parking Pass)= $121-$126.

Shipping will be $10-15 or if someone wants them I'll eat shipping.

Fair?

I am a season ticket holder and will be traveling this coming weekend and can't make the game.

Thanks.

Good luck...have you seen ebay lately? This package is worth between $90-$110 after the giants loss...I thought getting LL row 2 at face value was a good deal but even seats down that low are going to under face value.

OK then let's try this.

$48 X 2 = $96 for two tickets.

$96 + $25-30 (Gray Parking Pass)= $121-$126.

Shipping will be $10-15 or if someone wants them I'll eat shipping.

Fair?

I am a season ticket holder and will be traveling this coming weekend and can't make the game.

Thanks.

$100 shipped.

I'd like to send them out tomorrow.

Paypal required.

That's a little more reasonable. Don't get pissed at Mark, he's like the Ralph Nader of the ES Classifieds.

Honestly though, you will probable have much better luck on Ebay or craigslist. Most tix I see sold on here go for well below face, but it's worth the $ lost because they are ending up in the hands of a Skins fan.

Welcome to the reality of being a Skins STH. Your NFC East tickets are worth their weight in gold but you can't even give away your tickets for games like the Rams or Bucs.

That's a little more reasonable. Don't get pissed at Mark, he's like the Ralph Nader of the ES Classifieds.

Honestly though, you will probable have much better luck on Ebay or craigslist. Most tix I see sold on here go for well below face, but it's worth the $ lost because they are ending up in the hands of a Skins fan.

Welcome to the reality of being a Skins STH. Your NFC East tickets are worth their weight in gold but you can't even give away your tickets for games like the Rams or Bucs.

I'm finding that out the hard way. In all honesty this is my first year as a season ticket holder and was only looking to get my money out of the tickets. I thought $200 was fair after I broke it down. Not looking to screw anyone and I've bought many a sets of tickets from here.

I'm down to the wire and really don't want to eat them so if someone wants to make an offer please do. I will ask you to pay for shipping if the offer is low as I'm about 2 hours from the stadium.

It's just funny the Homer posted face value for my tickets and haven't noticed he did it on others posts, that's all.

Thanks.

I'm finding that out the hard way. In all honesty this is my first year as a season ticket holder and was only looking to get my money out of the tickets. I thought $200 was fair after I broke it down. Not looking to screw anyone and I've bought many a sets of tickets from here.

I'm down to the wire and really don't want to eat them so if someone wants to make an offer please do. I will ask you to pay for shipping if the offer is low as I'm about 2 hours from the stadium.

It's just funny the Homer posted face value for my tickets and haven't noticed he did it on others posts, that's all.

Thanks.

I wouldn't have on yours either if you had offered them at a reasonable price.

Archived