Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Clayton bold prediction is the Skins make the playoffs

bishtw

Exactly, I wonder if the 'experts' who have predicted our record to be 5-11, 6-10 or 7-9 have even seen our schedule with KC, Oakland, TB, St. Louis, Denver, Detroit on it. I think Atlanta is a winnable game also, we own them. If we just hold serve in the division we should certainly win 10 games.

Atlanta owned us last time we played them. Jerious Norwood had Carlos Rogers spinning semi-circles 40 yards down the sideline on a long TD run he had. I am actually a little worried about the Falcon game this year.

I saw this tonight.

It's easy to say win the games you are supposed to when we lost to the Rams and the Bengals last year. Winning those two games was certainly the difference last year. Heck we would have been 10-6 and in the playoffs.

Hope Clayton is right.

That's the problem. With the exception of the '07-Sean Taylor playoff run, these recent Skins teams have been total underachievers and we routinely get upset by inferior teams. Here's hoping that we mature this season and take care of business against the weak teams on the schedule, for once.

Archived