Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Touchdown Club Wrist Bands?

BrandonJ83

I bought 3 tickets to the home opener against the rams that are in section 141. I read that these are touchdown club tickets and include field passes before the game and admittance to the Tailgate at the hall of fame plaza? Is this if you purchase the season tickets for this section or do they give you wrist bands or something? I was just asking so if I can get this I don't miss out. Thanks,

Brandon

I bought 3 tickets to the home opener against the rams that are in section 141. I read that these are touchdown club tickets and include field passes before the game and admittance to the Tailgate at the hall of fame plaza? Is this if you purchase the season tickets for this section or do they give you wrist bands or something? I was just asking so if I can get this I don't miss out. Thanks,

Brandon

All the extras are only included if that was stated in the original deal. The field passes, TD Club wristbands and tickets are each a seperate item. Most of the time they are each sold seperate but occasionally tou can/will find a full package deal.

TD Club season ticket i believe come with Tailgate Club wristbands.

Tailgate club is the pregame party located behind the endzone bars behind my seats in 112.. food and water/soda is included, but alcohol is not (but they do sell alcohol in there)

You need tailgate club wristbands to get into the tailgate club, along with your game ticket (per person) you can not get into the TG club without a game ticket and just the TG Club wristbands.

So if you bought the tickets and they dont have the tg club wristbands, you can not get into the TG Club, you would need to purchase those separatley, same goes for the on field pre game passes etc etc

Have you received the tickets yet?

yeah I got the tickets. I really was hoping to get to go down on field before the game to get some good pics. I may have to find some separate and buy them I guess.

Field passes, as far as i know, are usually never for sale, at least not that i have seen before anywhere.

P.S. if you get there when the gates open, just ask a usher in the LL if you can go get some pics down at field level, that far before game time most will let you.

Archived