Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SPECIAL TEAMS(Rock Cartwright)

homerjones

How many carries does Rock ever get in regular season? Agree Rock is on the team and active for his ST roles.

Portis is the starter and Zorn stated Betts is the 3rd down back. As I see it Mason is not competing for the game day active list with Rock his competition is Betts. Will they activate all 4 of them for game days? I guess we will see.

you have a point... i do agree that he will give betts a run for his money, though... i think he is under the microscope and mason could very well take his spot before the end of the year...

Glad they kept Rock. Good hard worker with a ton of heart who has given to this organization. Good role model for a kid like Mason

And this is exactly the reason why we can never win the division. We keep guys who have tons of heart, are great role models, and are good hard workers. Should we call this league the Cheerleading Football League? The guy STINKS and that's fact. We play in the NFL... Hit me with the consistently a 28 yard line for the offense, what team DOESN'T consistently get to at least the 28 +-1,2 yard line on a kick off? Here's to another season of getting to the 28 yard line and never breaking the big one for a game changer.

And this is exactly the reason why we can never win the division. We keep guys who have tons of heart, are great role models, and are good hard workers. Should we call this league the Cheerleading Football League? The guy STINKS and that's fact. We play in the NFL... Hit me with the consistently a 28 yard line for the offense, what team DOESN'T consistently get to at least the 28 +-1,2 yard line on a kick off? Here's to another season of getting to the 28 yard line and never breaking the big one for a game changer.

Last year Dallas game Rock broke two great return in both games that help us to victory in the game at Dallas...He's clutch when you need a big return he will give it to you..Now i agree with you on the role model thing.. i hate players like Wynn,Daniels,and Carter old vets,with so called good leadership...the difference between Rock and them old scrubs is CONSISTANCY!:doh:Rock is consistant..

Archived