Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell to be at PNC Grand Opening???

TheKillingName

Sorry if this is a re-post im new here

Ok from what im told by my friend who works at the bank (recently opened in Fredericksburg, VA) is that he will be there for the grand opening, the banks been open for a few weeks but this is the official HOLY **** grand opening with all the bells and whistles. Has anyone else heard about this? Anyone else planning on going? He's suppose to be signing for awhile but ofcourse not everyone is promised an autograph. Personally I will be getting there plenty early to get a autograph. Im trying to get more information as to what day it is, from what I hear its actually this saturday but ill have more information either tonight or tmrw on this. but if anyone already knows about this feel free to chime in

Ok just spoke with the bank on tuesday the 8th Jason will be there form 6-8 pm signing autographs. theres not requirment like opening a checking account with the bank in ensure an signature heres the address for those interested in going

1001 GORDON W SHELTON BLVD

FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22401

im not sure if the bank is providing PICS for him to sign but its a possibility maybe a small picture for those who have nothing to have signed. Personally I will be getting a jersey signed for my dad, wanted to have it placed in a shadow box to display it but MIchaels charges like 400.00 for it..and thats with a 55% discount!!!

Archived