Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tickets for sale

zilla92

125 per ticket for UL seats?? This isnt stubhub, if you want that much for them keep them on there and dont sell them here

Right on. Isn't this forum for us to work out deals for face value? I thought selling for above face on this board was prohibited.

And buy my lower levels for opening day for the same price at face. :D

That is what I put them on Stub Hub for...if I offended...I apoligize...I listed them at the price everyone else was....and if anyone wants to make a deal for any games please let me know and we can work something out. All of the other games listed, all I want is what I paid for them and the Gray lot parking. Let me know and I will adjust the price on Stub Hub at what we agree on and we can do the transaction through them and Paypal...thanks

...I thought selling for above face on this board was prohibited. ...
It's not prohibited.

The point is (and I think I speak for the majority of the board here), using the free advertising that this site offers so that you, as a seller, can profit from your fellow ES members, is frowned upon by the members of this site as a whole.

But that doesn't meant selling a particular game above face is necessarily selling at a profit.

If a seller is tempted to sell certain tickets above face, simply qualify the ad with an explanation, demonstrating how you are not profiting over all. If a seller can do that, I think his ad will be accepted by the board.

If he can't, he should probably take his ad to another site, such as eBay, stubhub, whatever, where he can take his profit, and pay the 10% + sellers fee.

I am not looking to rip off any Skins' fan especially anyone here. Sorry if I appeared that way. I really need to sell a few games this year and only want face value for my tickets and parking. I drive down to games from the Philly area every week and this year it's financially hard. I only put the price up on Stub Hub on select games because everyone else had their's set high. Again, sorry if I offended anyone, but selling my season tickets is not only heart wrenching to me, but new to me also. If anyone is interested in buying a game, please drop me a line. Thanks.

:eaglesuck

Archived