Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We have some talent on this team

gobigred

The Pro Bowl voting has nothing to do with talent of players, it has to do with team records. Go 13-3? You suddenly have 13 pro bowlers. Go 8-8? You get 2. If the redskins win the division this year, all of a sudden they will have a TON of pro bowlers.

Quite agree....last year when the skins were 6-2 they were leading the Pro Bowl voting at like 13 or 14 positions. If I remember correctly the league office had to send out memos to the other teams to get them to have their fans get more involved in the voting. Easily, their are 10 players who could make the pro bowl from this team if it goes 13-3 or 12-4: Landry, D Hall, Rogers, Fletcher, Rocky Mac, Orakpo, Big Al, Andre Carter, Portis, JC, Moss, Cooley, and Samuels to give a quick list in no particular order.

Pro Bowl voting is a popularity contest. All Pro is where it is really at. I know for sure Haynesworth is All Pro. Others that might be and I don't know it: Samuels, Cooley, Portis, D Hall. Others that have a shot at being All Pro level players: Landry, Rogers, Orakpo, Rocky Mac, Fred "sleepy" Davis, and maybe one of the young wideouts. I would say that is a substantial amount of talent across the board.

Archived