Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP Mobile: Internal CIA Report :Interogators threatenned to kill suspects children.

JMS

Good contributions, Larry... I've been too busy to actually post much the last few days, but I'll try to absorb everything and respond. The conversation has been elevated. I thought some of the legal justifications were interesting, but need to read through more thoroughly. I focused predominantly on those parts the press was focusing on.

IMO, the parts we have to worry about least are those that were being focused on because you have to figure that if it makes a CIA Internal briefing of this importance that those matters have already been dealt with internally by the CIA. IF something crossed the line, and it was put in a briefing, you can be assured that someone up the chain got wind of this and asked for names/places and a correction was made. I don't see any reason for the interrogators to be made an example of (or a political show of).

Ah, well... I'm busy as hell. Don't have time to post something more/less intelligent.

I asked, would you consider it torture if a Christian was forced to urinate on a bible or defecate on a cross/rosary/crucifix? That is not the question you responded to, was it?

Nope it would a pathetic attempt to disrespect a religion that is a threat to those who embrace oppression.

Heck liberals have defended the use of tax dollars by the NEA (National Endowment for the Arts) for "Art" like the crucifix in a jar of urine and a painting of Madonna covered in Elephant Dung

Archived