Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2009 Steelers at Redskins (FINAL)

bredskin

Zorn chickens out. Who cares if ya kick a 18 yard field goal in preseason. You're on the one yard line run it straight ahead, don't run a pitchout to the left or right.

On 3rd and goal from the one ya HAVE to go 2 straight runs/leaps up the middle. Don't be afraid to challenge your players.

Zorn is a coward. Period. It's preseason and he doesn't go for a first down? I lost a lot of respect for him choosing to the field goal. Who cares. It's preseason!

Can the official baby the Steelers anymore? Poor officiating gave them their last 2 Super Bowls and the refs still want to cuddle them.

Zorn is a coward. Period. It's preseason and he doesn't go for a first down? I lost a lot of respect for him choosing to the field goal. Who cares. It's preseason!

Can the official baby the Steelers anymore? Poor officiating gave them their last 2 Super Bowls and the refs still want to cuddle them.

We went with a fake punt at our own 35 yd line. Not sure I would call him a coward.

The fake punt was completely negated by the field goal.

Can someone tell me why the league loves the Steelers? Seriously. Campbell's nearly called for intentional grounding and Batch is in the middle of the pocket and chucks the ball away to no flag! The official was standing right there!

Soft last week, soft this week. I took a wait and see approach as far as Zorn is concerned and I'm not seeing anything yet.

Yeah, I'm not impressed with Zorn at all. These last 2 games so far has shown me zilch in any areas of improvement. In fact, I say it looks worse.

Do you think we look better than last week? I do, be a little positive for Christ sake.

I think I am being positive in most of my threads. I'm sorry that I'm not saying something that you want to hear to validate your own beliefs. Are they better than last week? Well, yes & no. But I'm still seeing the same stuff from last year!!! You don't???

Archived