Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Getting sick of Troy Aikman calling Cowboy games...

NOLASKINSFAN

Can't really blame him.

I mean, even if he's trying to be objective and not biased, I am sure it's really hard NOT to be a bit partial to the team you quarterbacked for 11 years, won 3 rings with and represent in the Hall of Fame. I'm sure he's not doing it intentionally...on a subconscious level, how could he not be a bit biased?

And who really cares? I'd expect Theisman or anyone with Redskins ties to do the same thing if they were in the booth.

Best post in this thread......

I have always liked Troy Aikman in the booth but Joe Buck was awful. He is such a Cowboys homer. Joe Buck praised the Cowboys the entire time. He talked about baseball every 5 min. and Brett Farve. He didn't even discuss the Titans at all who are about 10x better than the Pukes.

This getting slightly ridiculous. While he imo is one of the better former players calling games, he gives no illusion of calling a even game. Watching a Fox broadcast seriously gives you the feeling you are watching the local Dallas feed.

On a side note, Dallas Offense looks pretty good- particularly that 2minute drive they put together. (maybe that's why I'm pissed)...

How many games have you watched that he calls when the Cowboys are playing? I always feel he is pretty even and doesn't give any homerism.

How many games have you watched that he calls when the Cowboys are playing? I always feel he is pretty even and doesn't give any homerism.

He's saying that he TALKS about the Cowboys all the time, not that he's partial to them.

Which I don't know why it'd matter if he did talk about the Cowboys all the time, that's all you guys appear to do here.

Archived