Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5 QB's under pressure (Campbell blurb)

Chrisbob74

Get jason a core of competent WR's, competent pass protection, something in between a dinosaur and rookie coach, play calls that actually utilitize his strengths, play calls that actually attack a defenses weaknesses; and then lets talk.

If you think a different QB is the obvious solution, you may be in for a rude awakening. There are deficiencies all over the offensive side of the ball. And have been for a few years - the same ones since before he got the ball.

Its time to ditch the Gibbs run offense. We dont have John Riggins. Portis has slimmed down. Who keeps half of previous coordinators offenses designed for a back we havent had for a long long time.

I really believe that if JC struggles on Thursday the Redskins will bring Vick in. I do think they are one of the five teams that is interested but are waiting to see how things pan out and maybe let the whole Vick thing quiet down a little.

I really believe that this forum won't allow for the awful and horrible things I want to say about you and your opinions, so I'll just sum up my feelings with an emoticon.

:chair:

Get jason a core of competent WR's, competent pass protection, something in between a dinosaur and rookie coach, play calls that actually utilitize his strengths, play calls that actually attack a defenses weaknesses; and then lets talk.

If you think a different QB is the obvious solution, you may be in for a rude awakening. There are deficiencies all over the offensive side of the ball. And have been for a few years - the same ones since before he got the ball.

Its time to ditch the Gibbs run offense. We dont have John Riggins. Portis has slimmed down. Who keeps half of previous coordinators offenses designed for a back we havent had for a long long time.

He has (had) some tools to play with, Portis, Moss and Cooley. Sure, it could be better but there are some QB's who have had a lot worse (look what Brady won his first couple of Super Bowls with).

I really believe that if JC struggles on Thursday the Redskins will bring Vick in. I do think they are one of the five teams that is interested but are waiting to see how things pan out and maybe let the whole Vick thing quiet down a little.

Are you serious? Cerrato and Vick's agent already said there's no shot in hell the Skins go for him.

First and foremost we will not be bringing in Vick!!!:doh:

I will repeat that again :pooh:>Vick :hysterical:

I am not saying that JC is the greatest QB ever but with what we are doing I can predict very good things this year and if he had to have straight up Peyton Manning numbers to keep Danny happy then Danny is smart enough to have already fired him. He wants a very strong game manager that can make the big plays when needed and will put up about 21 a game.

Archived