Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watch the Skins in Greensboro?

JMUGator19

Hi all,

I will be moving to Greensboro, NC soon, and ofcourse, need to know how I will be able to watch my Redskins every weekend. I'm open to every option, from going to a skins bar, to the DirectTV NFL Package. But, I would like to know what those options are before I do any.

Any Greensboro fans in the know? Currently in the house there will be TimeWarner.

HELP!

:logo:

The best bet would be for you to get the nfl package. The sports bars are usually dominated by the Panthers fans. I get way more enjoyment in watching the games in the comfort of my home than hanging out at sports bars. If you like sports bars and that is your thing then the Palladium on wendover will be your best bet for sports bar in greensboro nc. I hope this helps.

Considering I just found out that it cost $300 to get the NFL Sunday Ticket, and thats ONTOP of the regular monthly cost of Direct TV. I don't think that's within my means at the moment... Unless I am mistaken about the pricing? Is there any other package I can get for cheaper that would get me the Redskins?

I fear I'm stuck with the bars.

ONTOP of the regular monthly cost of Direct TV.

Close... That's IONTOP...

Ham's at the Palladium... Last year we had about 15 in our group that would come out... This year we should have more...

I still work there as a bartender and hey, if I gotta be there, you do too, $1.75 Miller Lite/Bud Light pints, $2.50 ML/BL 22oz... Two projection TV's (one on the Panthers and one on whoever gets the majority of fans watching it) Also my GM is thinking about every week, having one game "guess the score win $XXXX amount" I talked him out of having a weekly "featured game" which would be on the other screen and did my best to try to convince him that we would represent if we could get a promise that it would be on the big screen...

Only bad thing is, the sound is always going to be on the Panthers... nothing I can do about that...

I should be making a post soon about it... We got a new GM since last season so the "management decisions" from last year should be a thing of the past...

Assuming you're moving down here for school. There are about 20-30 of us who watch every week at JP Looneys at the corner of Spring Garden and Holden. There's a back room with stadium seating booths, some tables out on the floor, great food, drink specials, and about 15 TV's tuned to every game that's on. Skins get the sound and about 4 of those 15 TV's, including the biggest one in the middle. Plus, you better believe you'll be singing HTTR and shouting at the refs like you're at the game. Best atmosphere for sure, and you can almost walk there from campus. Send me a message when it gets close to the season, there's always room at our table.

PS, all the panthers fans hang out in the other room, so it's pretty much all skins fans and fantasy football junkies in the big room.

Archived