Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I gotta eat HOW many wings in 10 minutes?

Recent Vintage

Bleachers/Stadium a couple of night TC session?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Bleachers/Stadium a couple of night TC session?

• No interest
    • Night TC session but no Bleachers
    • Bleachers + Night TC
    • Stupid!!

I am no pro eater but my advice would be to starve yourself the day before the competition and then smoke a bunch of good herb a few hours before the grubbing begins.

Also ditch the pink t-shirt and rock some skins gear.

Good luck getting that 1k cash prize.

HTTR

I am no pro eater but my advice would be to starve yourself the day before the competition and then smoke a bunch of good herb a few hours before the grubbing begins.

Also ditch the pink t-shirt and rock some skins gear.

Good luck getting that 1k cash prize.

HTTR

i read in a magazine(maxim i think?) an interview with a guy who did eating contests and he actually trained by eating a ton of food to get his stomach used to being really full. he also said that he ate on the day of the contest because if you are starved then you will fill up faster. doesnt make sense to me but that is what he said.

i read in a magazine(maxim i think?) an interview with a guy who did eating contests and he actually trained by eating a ton of food to get his stomach used to being really full. he also said that he ate on the day of the contest because if you are starved then you will fill up faster. doesnt make sense to me but that is what he said.

I'm not a nutritionist by any means, but from what I do know, yes, eating contests require eating a lot for training. Also, it is wise to eat during the day of the contest instead of starving yourself. Something about your metabolism staying up to speed. Maybe something light in the morning and afternoon.

It's why they say it's better to eat 4-6 small meals instead of 2-3 big meals a day as it keeps your metabolism high and thus keeps weight off.

I went to Dewey Beach for a weekend in 2004. We were supposed to leave on Sunday but, we decided to go to Suicide Sundays at The Starboard Sunday morning for bloody mary's. After a few drinks I found out there's a wing eating contest later that day. I thought, "I like wings. I'm doing it!" So I sign up. Once I finish my last Bloody Mary I went back to my friends place for some herbal performance enhancer. I showed up at the contest just in time. There was a big crowd and I hesitated fighting through it to get to my seat but my friends were not going to let me back out.

I get up to my seat at the end of a row of big picnic tables put together. The wings are the hottest the restaurant serves and the only thing you can drink without being disqualified is the hot sauce from the wings. The contest started and I soon realized I was sitting accross from the most disgusting eater I've ever seen. Hot sauce all over him spitting it everywhere while he ate. I couldn't help but notice when his spray of hot sauce drenched saliva splattered all over my wings. Even though I wanted to blow chuncks I buckled down, tried not to look at him and concentated on eating as many wings as possible.

By the time it was over I only mustered 36 wings. The winner ate 105 wings. Two girls that entered the contest beat me by a couple wings. I did get a free t-shirt that says, "It'll Burn Your Bumper!" Oh did it ever. Those wings felt ten time hotter the next day coming out the other end and burnt the heck out of my bumper.

I hear the hot dog eater, Joet Chestnut, will drink a gallon of water an hour or two before a contest to stretch out his stomach in order to fit more food. If you don't eat or drink anything your stomach will get smaller and you can't eat as much in one sitting.

Archived