Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 tix for Rams - UPDATE: Got the tix!

SkinsTradition

(I have lined up some tickets. thanks to everyone for your help)

I've never bought skins tix or been to a game.

Just looking for the best seats i can get for the price.

my budget: $100 or less is ideal, not incl parking. (i have no idea what face value is for any of the seats)

any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:logo:

I suggest you check this thread for all of your ticket needs.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=147933

In general though, the deal you saw on stubhub should fall under the category of limited view. I believe the home side 200 level is free of obstructions, but I'm no Mark The Homer so don't quote me. The visitor's side, such as section 223 is a problem, which you will see from reading the thread above.

I did some research, and the seller on stubhub posted the seats are unobstructed, and it is possible there could be no pillar, and the seats are limited view from missing high punts and the scoreboard. Then again, he could be a scammer, but I would assume you would be protected under Stubhub's policies.

You should have no problem getting tickets to the Rams or Saints for 120 a piece as most sellers here sell at face or, at most, a 20% mark up, which helps recoup the loss of preseason tickets. The Eagles game may be harder to obtain in the LL, since it's an NFC East Rivarly. Face value for the tickets you are looking for are 99 + 10% sales tax, so 110 per ticket. Stay sharp and active, and your fellow ESers should present a good opportunity. I suggest using ES. Good luck!

SkinsKin26, Thank you for the quick reply.

I looked over the thread you suggested. And i now realize I need to change the title of my thread. I looked over the tech support threads but i didn't see anything about it. I'm probably not looking in the right place.:doh:

Can you (or anyone) steer me in the right direction?

Thanks again

my thread title is not accurate.

should i PM one of the moderators?

Click EDIT, then ADVANCED, then you can edit the title of your thread

Face value on all 100 level seats are $99+10% tax , so basically 110 per seat, same goes with the 200s for the first 15 rows i believe, i suffer from crs and forget where the price line is exactly :D

bumping this post.

my request has changed. Need 2 tix for rams game. Under 100 ea. not incl parking. somewhere upper level in the first 5 rows would be ideal.

PM me with offers.

Also, does anyone know a good hotel in northern VA? I'd like to keep it under 80 a night.

thanks in advance.

bumping this post.

my request has changed. Need 2 tix for rams game. Under 100 ea. not incl parking. somewhere upper level in the first 5 rows would be ideal.

PM me with offers.

Also, does anyone know a good hotel in northern VA? I'd like to keep it under 80 a night.

thanks in advance.

This might help you out...

http://fedexfield.stadiumhotelnetwork.com/

Edit: Nevermind, they don't list No VA hotels....

MTH, thanks for the link.

now that i'm thinking about it, i guess we could stay in Maryland.

it's just that the last time i stayed in MD, i had to go to a bar to buy a six-pack. at first, i went to the gas station to get beer and they looked at me like i was crazy.:(

LOL in MD we dont have ABC stores like in VA, and they dont sell hard liquor and beer in grocery stores/711's. We have a lot of liquor stores here though :D Took me a while to get used to it after living in VA all my life when we moved here ;) Congrats on the tickets, have fun!

Archived