Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ravens/Redskins preseason ticket wanted

Topazskins

I've been to every exhibition game played since the Ravens Stadium opened in 1998. Sellouts notwithstanding, night exhibition games do not draw in Baltimore, even playing the regional enemy to our South. Typically, there should be about 25,000 empty seats at kick-off, growing to 35,000 to 40,000 at halftime.

My suggestion: buy the cheapest ticket off Ticketmaster, Stub-Hub, whatever --- there were literally hundreds listed last week for $18-$25. Take your seat in the upper end zone at kick-off, then move down to the lowers at halftime and squat in empty seats. btw: Upper end zone seats in Baltimore are closer to the field than comparable seats at FedEx, and the giant video boards augment viewing. You may find the upper end zomes to be a decent place to watch the game.

Also: you can avoid the sticker shock of $45 parking by either parking in a downtown garage, or taking Light Rail ($1.65). Get to Light Rail by parking at a safe remote lot at Cromwell or BWI Business Park, or by taking MARC or Amtrak to BWI and transfer.

No, Mark, they don't. Generally, the only 2nd half ticket check after entering the stadium for preseason game is at the Club level. The only problem would be Ravens fans ratting you out. BFD -- just move over a section or two if that happens.

btw, for my fellow Annapolitan, Topazskins: I recommend 3rd Q, sit towards back of LL and don't draw attention to yourself. Then move behind Redskins bench 4th Q.

Archived