Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: Harrison’s accuser shot again in Philadelphia

Zhouse

Maybe he didn't start it, but I doubt the guy was so much of a threat that he had to be shot, especially since Harrison had a friend with him and is a well conditioned athlete.

I mean a longer term threat. Put it this way, you don't need to shoot some random attempted purse snatcher in the back because he's not coming back for you.

You say something to the police about drug dealers in B-More and they are coming after you. That kind of threat can't be managed by simply waiting for them to draw down on you next time because next time they simply shoot you in the back of the head one day when you're unaware.

Now, I'm not saying this situation was like what I just described. Only saying that it could have been and thus you can't isolate out discrete "threat moments." Put it another way, if someone came around my mom waving a gun and he was an ex-bf or some looney tune that knew where to look, I'm going to be proactive in eliminating that threat.

(again, I'm not saying Marvin is a saint here, only what may have been part of this situation. Overall, he's probably massive tool.)

Archived