Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Training Camp Preview NFC East

RFK Lives

40 min drive vs 2 hour drive.

Ill take 40 min

Excellent point. I guess part of me is old school and think there is something about the bonding that might go when they are all going through the same thing together without other distractions.

Some better informed fan might have the inside scoop on the setup. Do the Redskins players during training camp stay at a hotel together or do they all get to go to their homes if they have one in the area? Do only veteran players get that priviledge? I know once they break camp, they can go to their own living arrangements.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfceast/0-12-61/NFC-East-training-camp-preview.html

Anybody else wish the Redskins were still going to Carlisle? I see the Eagles and Giants still go to colleges to get away while the Cowboys go to the Alamodome and the Redskins stay at home. Which teams have had more late season success lately? Does it make a difference?

Nope, I love the fact that I can go to work and then take a 20 min drive to see the redskins practice. I wish the traffic was better but its still nice to wake up, go to work, see the redskins and go back home and still catch some tv in one day.

I used to go to Carlisle, so I would love it if they returned. I'm not sold on letting the vets stay at home through camp, I would rather the team was isolated.
I agree. I think they really stress working out together during the OTA's to build chemistry and continuity but I can't imagine building more of a team than training camp, isolated from the normal household chores and other responsibilities they might have.

You can't get in to too much trouble in Carlisle.

I agree. I think they really stress working out together during the OTA's to build chemistry and continuity but I can't imagine building more of a team than training camp, isolated from the normal household chores and other responsibilities they might have.

You can't get in to too much trouble in Carlisle.

I disagree, I like the idea that zorn is having the vets leave. They are usually together most of the day anyway. Having the vets Leave to see their families and get a chance to sleep in their own beds is a smart move IMO. Zorn can pull out that card everytime a Vet gets out of hand. Everytime someone breaks a rule or is late to a meeting all zorn has to do is say that if it happens again all the vets have to stay. Everyone will jump on that person and force them to not be late or break any rules.

Archived