Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only one who thinks our secondary might be best in the league?

truskin4life

is the title of this thread serious or is this an early April Fool's joke?

Our secondary has been respectable but by no means great. I don't even know considering all the big plays we've given up if you could seriously argue that it's at least above average?

Of all the pressing needs on our team secondary is one of the fewer but still an area to be addressed. FS is a spot we need to fill and unfortunately it doesn't look like we can fill it internally. And at CB with Los' rant about wanting to leave you could even argue we may need to fill that starting spot also.

So I just don't understand reading this thread how we can even debate whether we're good, let alone great. COme on guys, with FA ready to explode in less than 10 hours, there's got to be more to debate than our secondary right now.

is the title of this thread serious or is this an early April Fool's joke?

Our secondary has been respectable but by no means great. I don't even know considering all the big plays we've given up if you could seriously argue that it's at least above average?

Of all the pressing needs on our team secondary is one of the fewer but still an area to be addressed. FS is a spot we need to fill and unfortunately it doesn't look like we can fill it internally. And at CB with Los' rant about wanting to leave you could even argue we may need to fill that starting spot also.

So I just don't understand reading this thread how we can even debate whether we're good, let alone great. COme on guys, with FA ready to explode in less than 10 hours, there's got to be more to debate than our secondary right now.

It's just a very old thread that has been resurrected to laugh at how wrong they were.

hate to be a debbie downer...we were 4-12 last year...so we pretty much sucked as a team across the board imo...I really dont care if we were the best at anything at this stage ......when we change that record to 12-4...than talking about what we are best at, would seem like a good discussion to be a part of...JMHO

Archived