Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clubs in DC

I'm 19 and back in the DC for the summer. Obviously since i haven't lived in the area since i was under 18, i have no experience going to clubs in DC. Any suggestions from anyone?

I did a little research and found Club Insomnia which is 18+. Anyone ever gone there?

Also are most clubs in DC easy to get in to?

Get a fake ID.

Bethesda bars get pretty packed. There's one around there where they play a variation of music and lots and lots of people. Good girl to guy ratio too. Can't remember the name of it though sorry.

Haha--Right, because Bethesda is your downtown. Every bar in bethesda sucks.

i have one, are the bouncers/bartenders going to give me a hard time about it or is it going to be a quick glance?

Depends on how good it is. I use to use my brothers expired DL back in the day. Only one guy in New Orleans ever recognized it wasn't me. And that's because my brother was standing right next to me.:silly: He still sold me the drinks though.

i have one, are the bouncers/bartenders going to give me a hard time about it or is it going to be a quick glance?

How good is it? Yes the bouncers will give you a hard time, especially if you look young.

Basically, you have to find a divey type bar that needs the business and doesn't care about serving people who are under age. You don't have much of a chance on getting in anywhere in Bethesda or any "hot" spots...

Back in my day, my friends and i would hit up Kokopoolis in adams morgan

edit: Honestly, it's really not worth the risk. Just wait until you're 21

Archived