Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the New Tailgating Policy Doesn't Work...

SwampEm

Do you think they will change the new parking policy if people just ignore it? There are 30,000 plus cars out there. It would be impossible to enforce if everybody ignored them. It's going to be quite interesting.....:logo:

Seems to me you could have put this in one of the new tailgate policy threads.

Also seems to me this is a dumb way to bring change.

So a better way would be to sign a petition that nobody important will read, or just believe inthe outside consulting firm's findings that the Redskins hired and just go with the flow?

So a better way would be to sign a petition that nobody important will read, or just believe inthe outside consulting firm's findings that the Redskins hired and just go with the flow?

If you kept up with either of those threads, you would know a few members talked to the Redskins about tailgating and seems everything should work out fine.

When I first read the title of this thread first thing I thought of why isn't this in that thread but others made that clear lol. If everyone ignores it, it will just turn into one huge cluster ****. Nobody wants that. As for the petition I'm not sure of the law behind those but i think the front office will see it and will read it and will consider it....specially coming from a tailgate as big as I understand it is

Do you think they will change the new parking policy if people just ignore it? There are 30,000 plus cars out there. It would be impossible to enforce if everybody ignored them. It's going to be quite interesting.....:logo:

This sounds like something an Eagles fan would do :D

I'm sure it'll be ok.. I used to work the lots at Fed Ex and we always noticed that things could've been done a bit better..

I realize that fans won't like "change". <-- that word was popular for awhile.. However, I'm sure these "improvements" are being made for a reason.

Hopefully it'll improve our experience!

I usually park far away and walk to the stadium.. So I'm not aware of how long it usually takes to park. I think this is what they're hoping to improve. We've had a problem, lately, with getting fans into the stadium for the games start.

Hopefully now we'll start to see a packed stadium during kickoff!

Archived