Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Platinum Parking

xavmit

Last year it was $1000 for the season with no type of initiation fee. I think you can upgrade to get it if you are normally entitled to a purple pass ($350/yr). It's nice to have a reserved spot up close -- helps so you don't have to worry about what time you get to the game. On the way out, being close means you can beat the crowd out of the lot.

Only bad side is that if you are late getting back to your car, you can sometimes get delayed leaving the lot since there is only one exit. They try to help by stationing an attendant who stops the throngs of pedestrians walking to their lots so you have a fighting chance of getting out in a reasonable time.

Last year it was $1000 for the season with no type of initiation fee. I think you can upgrade to get it if you are normally entitled to a purple pass ($350/yr). It's nice to have a reserved spot up close -- helps so you don't have to worry about what time you get to the game. On the way out, being close means you can beat the crowd out of the lot.

Only bad side is that if you are late getting back to your car, you can sometimes get delayed leaving the lot since there is only one exit. They try to help by stationing an attendant who stops the throngs of pedestrians walking to their lots so you have a fighting chance of getting out in a reasonable time.

According to what has been posted in threads this year, the price has gone up to $1500/season. I'm not sure if that number is accurate. Remember though, there is absolutely no tailgating permitted in the Platinum lots starting this year. Also, the team is trying to dedicate entry and exit lanes for the platinum lots which could speed things up. Not sure how well that will work, but if it does, that could be a bonus. Still, the late arrivers and early departers have to battle beltway traffic, so I'm not sure how much this will help.

Edit: Checking Stubhub, I see a platinum being offered for the Eagles game for $90. This contradicts the $1500/season price tag. Just pointing that out.

Edit: Checking Stubhub, I see a platinum being offered for the Eagles game for $90. This contradicts the $1500 price tag. Just pointing that out.

Like I said before, I'm not 100% on the $1500 price. I remember asking one of the parking lot people in that lot last year how much it cost to park there per game and she said $1500. Could've been wrong, but either way its too much. Plus the fact that you can't tailgate there now kinda sucks.

But if you could get a pass for $90 I'd take that in a heartbeat.

Like I said before, I'm not 100% on the $1500 price. I remember asking one of the parking lot people in that lot last year how much it cost to park there per game and she said $1500. Could've been wrong, but either way its too much. Plus the fact that you can't tailgate there now kinda sucks.

But if you could get a pass for $90 I'd take that in a heartbeat.

Are you the one that posted that in the Stadium thread? Because I am pretty sure it's been a grand for a number of years including last year. Those parking lot people don't know anything.

Are you the one that posted that in the Stadium thread? Because I am pretty sure it's been a grand for a number of years including last year. Those parking lot people don't know anything.

Yeah it was me. Well now I know not to trust the parking people :doh:. Here's a question I have about it, when you pay for the platinum parking, does it cost any thing extra to have your name in a spot? How does that work?

Yeah it was me. Well now I know not to trust the parking people :doh:. Here's a question I have about it, when you pay for the platinum parking, does it cost any thing extra to have your name in a spot? How does that work?
I know you get a specific spot. I am not sure if you get your name anywhere. If you do, you can bet it would be extra.

I know you get a specific spot. I am not sure if you get your name anywhere. If you do, you can bet it would be extra.

Maybe that's where I was getting the $1500 from. I know I've seen a few spots that have companies names in them or a person's name. Next time you're there check it out.

I remember them offering those personalized spaces last year to suite owners.

I believe it was $1000 per season to have a specific space labeled w/ your name or company name. I don't believe the $1000 included the cost of the space which is probably $35 per game, $350 per year just like all of the rest of the parking.

However, like everything else at that high level, the price is probably negotiable.

From the team? They're supposed to go to premium seat account holders.

That ad doesn't flow like it was written by an indi seller. I called the number and got voicemail. It sounded like some old dude's cassette tape answering machine on his house phone. Def not the TO.

Actually the Skins are gracious enough to label the parking spot with whatever name you want. This is included free (ha ha) in the $1000 price for season parking. Like Mark mentioned, the $1000 price was from two years ago but I don't think it has gone up.

The number for the Platinum Parking listing on the Craigslist site is the same one that belongs to ebay user MOYSEANFITS. He sells lots of Redskins tickets, tailgate passes and parking on CL and eBay.

Archived