Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UNofficial Bugs & Such Thread ...

BuckeyeSkins

I don't think this is a bug but in regards to what you said in your post about all the changes you had incorporated, you mentioned the ability to make a selection from multiple choices for what we wanted to use as an avatar except for the waterboy and a couple others. I currently have the benchwarmer as my avatar and my only choice is the dude with the double 0. Are there supposed to be other choices available for me under that avatar?

You're a benchwarmer dude. How many pics of players sitting on the bench do you want to select from? :laugh: Do you know why we had to modify that current avatar from another photo? Because there aren't any other half decent photos of Redskins sitting on the bench to begin with :D

Get off yer @ss... hit the weights.... spend more time in the film room... and study the playbook.... and start posting more!!! You'll be a "starter" in no time :)

rank wise - relating to the quantity of posts - you've reached your limit. Geez... you're in the Redskins Ring of Fame. :D In professional sports... do you know of any other higher achievement a player can aspire to? You wanna be "The God Almighty"?

We'll have a bunch of new avatars released in about a month. Right now we've got bigger projects on our plate. We've already upgraded the avatars for the year... so upgrading them for further selection just isn't at the top of the agenda right now.

Originally posted by Dexter's Better

I finally got back into my account. -- I don't care about an Avatar. If i did, I'd want a Terry Tate Avatar.

:laugh: "You kill the joe, you make some mo! You know that!"

"You can't bring that mess up into this humpy-bumpy!"

Originally posted by MOskins56

DH how about this pic? 4078790hNrnxbIrvs_th.jpg

Too small. Way too small.

But I'll check out "webshots.com". Thanks. Keep trying :)

Originally posted by Buckeye

By the way, my original post was supposed to be in reply to your original post. How the heck did it become a new thread? I know I didn't hit the new thread button.

You didn't. I split the thread. I'm trying to get some straight answers about bugs.... suggestions belong in another thread.

Archived