Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Humidor suggestions

Skinsfan1311

I'd like to step up and get a larger humidor. Preferably one that holds at least 50-75 cigars. It will be going in my Redskins room, so it needs to look decent, but it doesn't have to be fancy.

Please bear in mind that I'm a cheap ****, so I'd like to keep the price under $100.00. If I can keep it in my price range, I wouldn't mind having one with a glass top.

Any suggestions on what, where,(and how), to buy one would be greatly appreciated. The one that I have works great. I bought it on the cheap from a fellow ES member, but it's just too small.

I've seen them in a few local tobacco shops, but I really don't know how to go about shopping for one. I would be grateful for any tips, about humidification devices, hydrometers, or anything at all concerning humidors.

If you're a non-smoker, please don't chime in with the evils of smoking. We're all well aware of them.

Thanks!

Thanks Bill!

I saw those the other day, on cheaphumidors.com They look decent. Do you have any experience with that site, or know anyone who has?

My neighbor down the street has the middle one. Works like a charm. He's a REAL cigar snob too.

BTW, better get your cigars soon. The FDA is about to get jurisdiction over tobacco products. They will go up like crazy once the House passes the bill. The Senate already did the other day

My neighbor down the street has the middle one. Works like a charm. He's a REAL cigar snob too.

BTW, better get your cigars soon. The FDA is about to get jurisdiction over tobacco products. They will go up like crazy once the House passes the bill. The Senate already did the other day

Thanks!

I know all about the FDA thing. I guess getting nailed with the SCHIP tax, wasn't enough! :mad:

That's actually one of the reasons for getting another humidor. I don't smoke them too often, but they'll keep for years. Might as well get 'em while the gettin' is good and hoard some!

Thanks, again!

Archived