Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Season Ticket Holder!

Mr. S

Hey everyone,

So my name was called off the wait list, about five years too early though.... Oh well, my family says we should still buy them and that way down the road when I can afford them our seats will get better.

Anyways, I just had a few questions:

What would the true costs be? They list $44 as their cheapest tickets, which means I assume about $11 in taxes, so over 10 games, each seat would be about $550?

Add in the $100 activation fee per seat, so I figure two seats at $550 plus the $100 comes to $1300 for two?

Is that a fair estimate?

Next, will the seats pretty much be back endzone crappy nosebleeds?

Finally, if we do end up buying them, anyone wanna buy any games for face? I'm not in the area anyways except for the last two games (Giants and Cowboys), so I'll probably be selling the rest.

Thanks for your help!

Mark the Homer will hopefully chime in. He's an expert at it. I'm on my second season.

It was $50 per seat activation fee and if you buy the tickets, that cost goes toward the cost of the ticket. It may have gone up to $100 though. The face value on my tickets were $44 each. Total cost should be at or below $1000.

My opinion, buy them!

Hi - I already responded to this in the other thread....

There is some info in the info index under "new season ticket holder".

You won't be getting face by reselling.

The tax is 10%. So you're looking at a minimum cost of $584 per seat for the first season, plus the $25 s&h. That would drop to $484 per season the following year, of course.

Alternatively, you could pay the account activation fee (i.e. deposit) now and refuse the tickets this year. Your account, even without seats, would then be active, you'd be contacted for season tickets every year, and you'd have the option of buying at some point in the future when you're healthier financially.

Archived