Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it just me or should the Cowboys

AzSkinsFan63

Sorry If I gave the impression that my "feelings" were hurt as some of you suggest.

I can assure you they weren't. I was merely looking for a way to point out you deficiencies in such a way that it didn't hurt YOUR whittle feelings.

See, no one, and I mean no one, is predicting the Redskins to be much better than they were last year. Maybe a game or two but no one is predicting even a playoff birth for you guys.

So where does this arrogance come from?

Honestly, You guys added Coles and Thomas and who else?

Need I point out that you lost your starting HB who, when healthy, is one of the better backs in the conference? Should I even bother to mention that you lost your best DL in Gardener and replaced him with a solid player?

Guys, you have question marks. I know everyone on this board is sold on Ramsey. I certainly don't see it. He may be good and he more than likely won't be. Qb is not a gimmie.

As far as the Cowboys go..... we have big questions.

Namely RB and QB. I don't think their are too many Cowboys fans who would dispute that. We also have a major question mark for our pass rush. This is also something no sensible Cowboys fan would question.

If we can answer two of those three questions, we will be an improved team. I think all of our other holes have been filled. Our OL is going to be light years better than last years unit. That is a certainty. Parcells will not stand for it being a weakness. Just getting Allen back healthy improves that unit. Adding Ryan Young to takes the "Human Turnstyles" place represents a major upgrade.

Again skins fans, don't get upset with me, I am merely voicing the oppinion of just about everyone else in the league regarding your team.

Archived