Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LCSN: ATF & Local Police Fake Tatoo Parlor Sting -Guns to Mexico?

The 12th Commandment

This is freakin awesome! Can't say I've ever seen this sort of thing here in my little burb.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_12157631

LAS CRUCES — Most customers came in to get inked or pierced at West Coast Tattoo, which billed itself as "specializing in names, cover ups, all kustom (sic), full color, "You bring, I sling.'"

But for nine months there was another kind of bring and sling going on behind the black curtains separating the lobby from the work stations, part of a multi-agency undercover investigation into illegal gun-running that involved the work of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives; Doña Ana County Metro Narcotics agents from the Doña Ana Sheriff's Office and the Las Cruces Police Department.

Since Tuesday, U.S. Marshals have taken 17 individuals into federal custody and DASO and LCPD have taken 13 into local custody; two more are expected to be taken into federal custody and two fugitives remain at large. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has identified one of the suspects as a Mexican national.

-continued at link

Archived