Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

quick help...

codeorama

Originally posted by riggins44

Where? Hampton or Newport News? When is it suppose to open?

It's in Hampton, near the AMC 24, beside Topika's. It's not done yet, but that's what's going there, it's kind of been a mystery.

My Wife is the Office Mgr at Outback and the former Skins player was there today.

Yeah, she works at that one. She's the office mgr, but she does tend bar at night a couple times a week and will wait tables occasionally.

The owner is a Skins season ticket holder, he keeps telling me he's going to give us tickets to a game, but never does. He's a good guy, I probably should bug him about it but I hate doing that. He probably just doesn't think about it.

fansince and riggins... That would be cool..

I'm very familiar with the south side so I'm ok with traveling or going somewhere on the peninsula.

Either is ok with me.

So far, the only place I know of on the peninsula is RJ's and it's ok, not anything spectacular, so if there's something better on the southside, I'm all for it.:cheers:

Let's not forget, as the season gets closer, let's set it up, I for one would enjoy it greatly...:cheers:

It looks very well like it should be. The owner was in outback recruiting female bartenders.

The only problem I can see with the place is where it's located. The AMC 24 brings in so much traffic and there is only 1 exit, that place is going to be packed all the time and parking will suck, as well as trying to leave...

Regardless, I'm up for where ever you and fansince decide... I'm flexible..:D

Archived