Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Surprising Wizards news ;)

jbooma

WTOP just reported that Doug Collins will not be coming back next year.

About time they made it official. Now they have to beg for Larry Brown. Wouldn't it be funny if Larry Brown said yes only if he can hire ANYONE he wants, and then hire MJ as his VP to learn from him. I would laugh my a$$ off so much. :silly:

After being spurned by Larry Brown and a couple of other President/Head coaching candidates, it became clear that Pollin should have let Collins go prior to interviewing anyone.

How could Pollin not know that coaches and front office personnel around the NBA are a fraternal bunch that won't stab each other in the back by seeking each other's jobs?

Now it's being reported that Larry Brown won't even consider a position with the Wizards until after talking to M.J. How do you think that conversation is going to go?

I doubt seriously that Brown will accept any position with the Wizards.

Originally posted by TheKurp

After being spurned by Larry Brown and a couple of other President/Head coaching candidates, it became clear that Pollin should have let Collins go prior to interviewing anyone.

How could Pollin not know that coaches and front office personnel around the NBA are a fraternal bunch that won't stab each other in the back by seeking each other's jobs?

Now it's being reported that Larry Brown won't even consider a position with the Wizards until after talking to M.J. How do you think that conversation is going to go?

I doubt seriously that Brown will accept any position with the Wizards.

Suprize!!!!:doh: Pollin is a total jackass and needs to sell the team now!! The guy still thinks it's 1978.

If Pollin can pull of in bringing Brown to DC I will be very happy. Remember there are two guys on this time that Brown did like, Stackhouse and Hughes. This would be the only place where he could have total control I believe. Imagine if he took the wizards in 5 years to the eastern conference finals :) He would be remembered as the best coach ever to turn around bad teams.

Archived