Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bars in Houston

JLMRacing

Hey all,

Some very good friends of mine that are die hard Redskins just moved out to Houston Texas because of work.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any Redskins bars in Houston or any that show the Redskins games??

I did a search and didn’t see anything.

Thanks for your help!

JLMRACING,

I sent you a private message. But again, SRO's sports bar off of Hempstead Hwy in the same parking lot as Nortwest Mall.

We skins fans meet up they're during the season and some during pre-season and the owner is a Redskins fan. No tiny section for Redskin games, every team has it's own section during games and did I say the owner is a Skins fan.

If you won't real games in a real football atmosphere, this is the place to go. And since we're in texas, you know Cowboys rule Houston and Dallas. But the Cowboy fans show the Redksins alot of love there until we play each other. But the heat of Redskins/Cowboy games are awesome there with us Skins fans representing to the fullest. And it's nothing like us beating they're arses in this atmosphere and seeing the looks on they're faces afterwards.

Anyhow, just wanted to make sure you got this message.

SRO"S Sports bar/Northwest Mall off of hempstead highway.

There's a bar in Dallas that is solely for Redskins fans, it's actually in Plano, not sure if they have a bar in Houston or not, but probably worth checking their site to research further, they do Redskins drawings on prizes and so forth. their website = www.dallasredskins.com - - - I did a quick search and didn't see anything though... But it's a great site too so I'll leave the website in my reply.

Archived