Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestions on finding roofer/fencing.

cracka

I live in a Townhome in Columbia, MD. I'm in need of a new roof and I dont want to get ripped off.

Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? I remember a website I saw a few months back where you could put in your request and would send out to established contractors who would then contact you for a bid. This ring a bell to anyone?

Also looking to get a small fence built if anyone's in the biz.

:point2sky

I live in a Townhome in Columbia, MD. I'm in need of a new roof and I dont want to get ripped off.

Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? I remember a website I saw a few months back where you could put in your request and would send out to established contractors who would then contact you for a bid. This ring a bell to anyone?

Also looking to get a small fence built if anyone's in the biz.

:point2sky

I can give you a quote on both jobs, I would need to come by and take a look at it. I will PM you when I get home so we can coordinate.

Call GoSkins, or look to your local Chamber of Commerce. They will undoubtedly have a directory of local businesses. Fly by night organizations tend to not be members of such organizations.

~Bang

Someone must have joined a chamber. :)

I will say Chambers work for some companies and not others, it depends on how active the Chamber is.

I would consider the companies that I represent to be some of the best and they are very competitive.

Archived