Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: 9-11 Hijackers wearing red headbands?

Baculus

who would u most like to see win it all, not who you think is most likely?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. who would u most like to see win it all, not who you think is most likely?

• spurs
    • mavs
    • pistons
    • nets

although I find the realization of headband color weak and of little importance, I'll comment all the same. Maybe the hijackers, patsies or otherwise, decided on red because they believed all being caught before the attack with green headbands would be seen as a link to islamic jihad. They chose red because it might make it easier to identify and subsequently seperate hijacker from hijackee.

I do not blindly follow leaders. I do not believe everything I hear. I am often quite skeptical ... especially in matters concerning the government and politics.

I feel quite certain we don't know all there is to know about 9/11. I have read extensively on the subject and continue to do so. Still feel a pull there ... I'm not over it yet by a long shot.

That being said, I feel quite comfortable in saying that I don't think the color of the headbands of those a$$holes on the planes meant a hill of beans as to who they were. They were who they were and I believe the documentation brought forth to date.

As to who was ULTIMATELY behind the whole thing? I suppose there could have been others at the top along with the leaders of Al Queda, but I haven't heard anything yet that makes me think it was anyone in my own governement OR in the government of Israel. The shrill, paranoid "evidence" brought forth so far pales in comparision and logic next to what is so far considered "the official story."

I'm going to hate myself for saying this but..........sigh.........kefka could possibly have provided some insight into this shakes head clear.....Nevermind. Do it myself...which with Kefka wasn't unusual for a bunch of us. :cool:

Okay. Remember the photo that came out some time ago with the baby dressed up as a terrorist? One that already has been mentioned but here from a couple of different sites. Interesting comments in the second one from a Palesteinianminister.

palestine . com main menu Scroll down a couple of storys. (Note: Picture of child on site provided) Loook for

2002.06.29 'Baby bomber photo' shocks Israel by the BBC

2002.06.29 PA minister: Israelis shouldn't be shocked by 'baby bomber' pic by Ha'aretz

quote from second article: A Palestinian cabinet minister said Friday that Israelis should not be shocked by the picture of a Palestinian baby photographed wearing a mock suicide bomber's uniform - replete with sticks of 'explosives' and the traditional martyr's red headband.

I'll try to lock down the site an story, but there was a recent article about 2 Iraqi soldiers attemting to ambush some American soldiers and the 2 were sporting Read headbands with writing on the front.

A PBS story refering to Saudis donning read headbands

another article referencing Islamic Jihad warriors

"Hijackers on Flight 93, which crashed near Pittsburgh, wore red headbands, customary among Islamic Jihad warriors who take their instruction from Iran."

In other words more about red bandanas and Islamic martyrs.

:cheers:

Where is Oliver Stone when you need him? Does anyone know if Oswald had a headband on when JFK was shot? This could be the huge breakthrough in the Kennedy conspiracy. I will agree on one point, there is much we do not know about 9/11 because it is not our job to know.

Archived