Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Redskins mailbag

BraveWarrior

I didn't see another thread addressing this, but I'm sure the mods can attach this to it if one exists.

I just have to ask, does anyone know why the mailbag you can access on the site's home page only has 4 questions on it? One is about customized jerseys, and another one is about how to sign up for a try-out. Burning questions on every Redskins fans' mind, to be sure. :rolleyes:

I can't believe that with all the discussion that goes on here, and the constant desire for more "official" info from Redskins Park, that there aren't a lot more than 4 questions to be answered. Is it a question of time for the guy answering them? Is it the amount of space provided by the people who run the site for questions to be answered? What gives? I'm not looking for it to be as long as Bill Simmons' mailbag on ESPN.com, but is it too much to ask for at least 6 - 10 questions to be addressed?

I didn't see another thread addressing this, but I'm sure the mods can attach this to it if one exists.

I just have to ask, does anyone know why the mailbag you can access on the site's home page only has 4 questions on it? One is about customized jerseys, and another one is about how to sign up for a try-out. Burning questions on every Redskins fans' mind, to be sure. :rolleyes:

I can't believe that with all the discussion that goes on here, and the constant desire for more "official" info from Redskins Park, that there aren't a lot more than 4 questions to be answered. Is it a question of time for the guy answering them? Is it the amount of space provided by the people who run the site for questions to be answered? What gives? I'm not looking for it to be as long as Bill Simmons' mailbag on ESPN.com, but is it too much to ask for at least 6 - 10 questions to be addressed?

I can answer this. :)

This is a feature that was started this week in an effort to be a little more interactive with fans.

The first promotion of the Mailbag was done via the Redskins E-Newsletter in which fans were asked to submit questions.

So we received about 15 responses. (The response rate was not unexpected.)

Some questions were legit, others could best be described as commentary. And then I held on to a few more questions in the event that I did not receive a substantial number of questions for the following week.

Moving forward, I'll try to answer more than four questions each week. (I had anticipated answering about 5 questions per week, based on the amount of time I can devote to this. But I'm flexible.)

As for what fans ask, that's in your hands. So ask away. I'll do my best to answer, if I can. And if I can't, I'll try to ask those who know.

Cheers. :)

Archived