Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Six Nations Rugby games: Week 2 games

thehogs

Ok, sports fans, about 90 minutes to the first game....this weeks games:

Saturday

France - Scotland in Paris (3.00 pm kick off, UK Time)

Wales - England in Cardiff, Wales (5.30 pm)

Sunday

Italy - Ireland in Rome (2.30 pm)

Last week: wins for Wales, Ireland and England

This week? I reckon, Ireland, Wales and France

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=∂=sports&discipline=other&allowedDays=7

As ever cant guarantee a link but you might get more links appearing nearer to kick-off :)

:logo:

Is this on cable or did you buy a package?

no, I live in the UK - the games are covered live within the UK by the good old BBC :) If you hunt around you might find a cable channel.

The BBC do an on-line web screen in their Sports section but its supposed to only work in the UK i.e. anyone trying the page overseas will be blocked. I'll put it up at kick-off so you can try, nothing to lose I guess.

no, I live in the UK - the games are covered live within the UK by the good old BBC :) If you hunt around you might find a cable channel.

The BBC do an on-line web screen in their Sports section but its supposed to only work in the UK i.e. anyone trying the page overseas will be blocked. I'll put it up at kick-off so you can try, nothing to lose I guess.

Well since that's the case Gooooooo France!!!!

Just Kidding

I'm a Scot so its Scotland what ever happens. Sadly, we play an honest hard game but just dont have the players in the backs that make a really quality team or the power in the forwards to get opponents going backwards. On our day though we can can get it done, we're not that bad!

Right now having watched Wales last week against Scotland I have to think they are the favourites and are showing themselves as a team oozing with confidence right now. Ireland played better than I thought they would last week and France have a few question marks over whether they are a really good team or an over rated team. Italy last week were awful against England. Hopefully, they can perform better.

For some reason, I find it very difficult to support the English.....;)

Too bad we can't get it over here.Rugby is a great game to watch.I played quite awhile ago and have some very good memories.All we used to hear about over here when I was playing were the All Blacks from New Zeland.I guess the Aussies were pretty good also.Are those 2 squads still dominant?

South Africa are current World Champs. The All Blacks are still a major force in World Rugby. Australia have slipped a little but the Southern Hemisphere are still ahead.

England are rebuilding and Wales are the strongest Home Nation at present, followed by Ireland and France.

hail the skins!

Here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/7872211.stm

if this link works your doing well 'cos its not supposed too!!

Tarpon75 - the All Blacks and Australia are always dominant! actually, as far as the Rugby World Cup goes, for all the stuff talked about the All Blacks as nearly indestructible they have only ever won the World Cup once and that was quite a few years back.

Archived