Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So Jerry Calls me From The Sales Office...........

SkinzBoi85

Wow. So it's confirmed. That's pretty amazing, really. In '97 those EZ seats were going for $995 each - so with this new deal, that's an increase of just over 40% over a twelve year span which is actually somewhat reasonable. And that 1997 price was before the club concourse was enclosed and finished.

Yeah Mark, I don't know if the team even has a current phone number for me......it would be tempting if I was given this offer (wonder if they would give it to me if I called the Skins), although I don't know how crazy I'd be about forking over the amount for all three years by this June.

The Skins have mailed me offers to extend my club seats multiple times over the past two years and the best thing they've had to offer was free tickets to the next playoff game at FedEx. Given our track record during Snyder's reign, that's a pretty weak hook.

Yeah Mark, I don't know if the team even has a current phone number for me......it would be tempting if I was given this offer (wonder if they would give it to me if I called the Skins), although I don't know how crazy I'd be about forking over the amount for all three years by this June.

The Skins have mailed me offers to extend my club seats multiple times over the past two years and the best thing they've had to offer was free tickets to the next playoff game at FedEx. Given our track record during Snyder's reign, that's a pretty weak hook.

I am sure Bostic Hog means annually - as in you only have to pay one year at a time. I bet you if you called them and asked about it, they'd be happy to give you this deal. The trick might be to start up a new account though, rather than extend. You'd probably want to talk to somebody who sells premium seats, rather than somebody random at the ticket office.

You forgot:

No hour long leaving the game traffic.

No depressing drive home after the team blew yet another winnable game.

No Eagles, Giants, Pukes, Other, team fans ruining your gameday experience.

No 1000% markup on Beer, burgers, etc.

No large donation to Snyder's wallet so he can further destroy this team.

I'm sure there is more.

I still can't believe that people actually pay several thousands a year to watch 8 games, which at least 1/2 of them you leave pissed for a long time afterwards.

See...I am REALLY struggling with this...I was on the waiting list for almost 10 years...finally came off and now I have had 3 tickets for the last 3 years...ALL THE POINTS you guys made are completely true...right now I have a modest 42 inch plasma.....but....adding up the money that I've spent the last three years, I could have one SICK MONSTER of a Television in my basement right now :doh:.....tough decision I think I will try to sell them so I can at least hold my spot...for now

NFL Sunday ticket.

1. No line at the bathroom.

2. Instant replay.

3. Tivo to record it if they're playing at the wrong time.

4. Temperature just where I set the thermostat.

5. No one spilling beer on me.

6. No one yelling "You suck!" in my kids ears.

7. No one fighting in the seats down the aisle.

8. 800 other channels when we lose.

And did I mention there's no line at the bathroom?

Yeah, attending a game once in awhile is good with me. Otherwise I am a much better cook and my beer is colder and reasonably priced.

Yeah, but it's not just that we "watch 8 games." It's the whole experience, particularly the tailgating and the camraderie and friendships you develop over the years. That is a HUUUGE part of the game day experience for most of us regulars, I think.

I think that is the only hook left Mark. And if you are just starting up I could see how you would easily give up going for the reasons listed. I know when I visited Fed-EX awhile back being just a visitor it was fun for one time, but the guy I was with was definately more into the crowd at the tailgate than the game.

I still can't believe that people actually pay several thousands a year to watch 8 games, which at least 1/2 of them you leave pissed for a long time afterwards.

You are paying for 10 games do not forget those well played and attended Preseason games.

If I had the money and if the stadium was in DC with metro access then yes I would try to get season tickets. Been to a couple of games it fed ex and the worst part for me is getting out of there, I mean cmon 2 hours to leave a stadium is ridiculous.

1 or 2 games max for me. I love watching the other games as well. a 1pm game you miss most of the 4 and a 4pm game you miss the 1pm games and are too exhausted for the 8pm game. 8pm games forget it. Good luck at work the next day. Yes, I'm getting old!

It is fun to go to 1 or 2 games though.

And of course, don't forget theres a lot of fantasy FB lovers that enjoy watching all the games. I do like watching the player stat ticker.

Speaking of club seats, did anyone get a call last season after the first Giants game about a buy one get one free club seat offer? I did, it was a good deal since it was just for one season.

Alas, I had just bought Caps season tickets so I couldn't afford it.

My buddy's dad did that last season.

Archived