Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will the muslim countries wake up now

jbooma

This is why we must not lose focus on the war on terrorism. I feel terrible for the Saudi's.

I was just watching that POS Michael Moore on some talk show the other night and he was saying that the US and Saudi's both know that Bin Laden was in Saudi Arabia and in bed with the Saudi's ,What a Dickwad that guy is.

If we knew where Osama was, we would get him and hang him.

Pay for View EVENT: Live from the WTC site- The Hanging of Osama Bin Laden. Money going to the victims families.

AS for being in bed with the Saudis- we have been. The Bush family are long time friends with the real killers: The Saudis. Why hasn't the Saudis role in 9/11 been released to the public yet?

The Saudis are the ones who have fronted terrorism. Where do you think Osama got his money. The Saudis are still raising money for terrorists. The Saudis are the ones who are funding MADRASAS and teaching their brand of HATE ISLAM and brainwashing Muslim kids throughout the Muslim world. The Saudis aren't our friends, they are the real enemies. 15 out of 19 9/11 highjackers were Saudis. Osama is Saudi. Many members or the royal family in fact support terrorists activities. The Saudis may pupt up that public face of liking us- they do sell us oil; but in reality their goal is to not only indoctrinate the Muslim world with their brand of Islam but to kill Americans.

They kill muslims, we know that but our govt does not drive that point home to the average arab in the street or at the UN. Bush, Powell get on tv and call them murderers and cowards which they are. But they should also point to the fact that Bin laden and his thugs are hiding behind islam, hiding behind jihad in order to carry out their own agenda. Islam forbids a muslim to kill a muslim

I think the govt is missing an opportunity to enlighten the arab population. Every time an attack occurs there should be a statement made that these "muslim militant murderers murdered x amount of their muslim brothers"

I agree with you completely, especially after the last bombing. However, I was very impressed with what the price said, not the exact quote but close :

"We have Saudi blood mixed with American blood, and we can not, will not stand for this"

Archived