Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darrell Green Jersey - Where can I get it?

BurgundyandGold44

I've been frantically searching for a Darrell Green jersey and haven't had any luck finding one. I've tried ebay but they are all bogus merchandise. Does anyone have one for sale (I'll take any size 48-50 [Medium or Large]) or know where I can pick one up online or around the DC-Metro area? I preferably would like an official one and not a customized jersey.

I'm also interested in a Dexter Manley, Gary Clark, Sam Huff, Charley Taylor, or Charles Mann jerseys as well.

I've been frantically searching for a Darrell Green jersey and haven't had any luck finding one. I've tried ebay but they are all bogus merchandise. Does anyone have one for sale (I'll take any size 48-50 [Medium or Large]) or know where I can pick one up online or around the DC-Metro area? I preferably would like an official one and not a customized jersey.

I'm also interested in a Dexter Manley, Gary Clark, Sam Huff, Charley Taylor, or Charles Mann jerseys as well.

These are the customized jerseys, but I bought a couple that are signed and love the quality:

I don't know why the link won't work, but they also have Mitchell and Ness jersey on Huff.

Sam Huff signed M&N jersey LE Double Inscriptions - WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Sam Huff signed Mitchell & Ness Washington Redskin jersey. Limited Edition number 5 of 5 only. Carries Hall of Fame & 5 Time Pro Bowl inscription

Gary Clark signed jersey - WASHINGTON REDSKINS Gary Clark signed jersey Washington Redskins

Sam Huff Signed Jersey (maroon throwback) - WASHINGTON REDSKINS Sam Huff signed jersey (maroon)- Washington Redskins

Dexter Manley signed jersey - WASHINGTON REDSKINS Dexter Manley signed jersey - WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Charles Mann signed jersey - WASHINGTON REDSKINS Charles Mann signed jersey - Washington Redskins

Charley Taylor signed jersey - WASHINGTON REDSKINS Charley Taylor signed jersey - Washington Redskins

I found this one website that has some decent jerseys. Some look like the same quality as LIS, but this place had other jerseys and had a burgundy D. Green that looked somewhat decent. I wonder if you could do a custom one from NFL shop? I know that they won't allow you to do Sean Taylor custom jersey.

http://www.classactapparel.com/product_details.em?product_id=832282

Isn't a customized NFL jersey official? Maybe I don't understand what you mean by official.

On Darrell Green's jersey's it said "D. Green" which being the jersey fanatic you are, you probably knew that. However, customized jerseys do not allow you to put the "D." on the jersey leaving your jersey to come out as "D Green." So no, when it comes to customizing a Darrell Green jersey it is not "official."

What is the difference if it is customized or not? I know that there may not be the collector value towards it, but I don't think that there is anything wrong with having an NFL custom jersey as long as they do a good job. If you are planning on displaying it or something and getting it auto'ed that may be different. I know that Darrell won't sign those limited edition jerseys. Heard too many stories about that already.

I have a 75th Anniversary Authentic in size 50. Bought at Redskins Store in Fair Oaks during Darrell's last season. It has the 75th patch as well as a 20 seasons patch.

I would be willing to sell or trade for another authentic with elastic sleeves.

Let me know.

Working on pics. Camera on the fritz.

On Darrell Green's jersey's it said "D. Green" which being the jersey fanatic you are, you probably knew that. However, customized jerseys do not allow you to put the "D." on the jersey leaving your jersey to come out as "D Green." So no, when it comes to customizing a Darrell Green jersey it is not "official."
Actually, I didn't know that. I don't collect authetics. But I do try to learn about them. So customized jerseys don't include periods? Never knew that. Thanks for the info!
I have a 75th Anniversary Authentic in size 50. Bought at Redskins Store in Fair Oaks during Darrell's last season. It has the 75th patch as well as a 20 seasons patch.

I would be willing to sell or trade for another authentic with elastic sleeves.

Let me know.

Working on pics. Camera on the fritz.

You probably mean 70th.

Actually, I didn't know that. I don't collect authetics. But I do try to learn about them. So customized jerseys don't include periods? Never knew that. Thanks for the info!

You probably mean 70th.

I hate this site...

Of COURSE i meant 70th...

The reason he made the comment was because sites last year were selling fake 75th anni.

It's all good. Rough one yesterday..

MTH helped me earlier this year sell a parking pass..

He is essentially..The Man..when it comes to hawking anything 'Skins related.

No problem. I found out trying to make a D. Green jersey but it wouldn't let me put the period so I cancelled the order.

Just a housekeeping question:

Darrell's nameplate would have only used his first initial for seasons in which there was more than one player with the last name "Green." Is that correct?

Every Darrel Green jersey I've seen has had "D. Green" on the name plate. I might be wrong though...

Just a housekeeping question:

Darrell's nameplate would have only used his first initial for seasons in which there was more than one player with the last name "Green." Is that correct?

That would be the deal, yes. I know there are years that he had "GREEN", but most years it was "D. Green". The nice thing is, Darrell was here in 2002, and he wore the loose skill sleeves, so you can get a Reebok and it wouldn't look dumb. He was D. Green in 2002 because of the WR Jacquez Green.

Archived