Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SKINS pick...DE Everett Brown highlights

MAATopDogg

He does seem to be extremely quick. I think the size issue is more about being a possible liability against the run. Anyway, another thing that really stood out to me about him is the array of moves he has and uses. Most college DEs tend to use pure talent and athletic ability so tend to be mostly just edge rushers or bull rushers, depending on size and speed. He has the speed but also uses tons of moves. Spins, swim moves, starting high then going low in his pads around a Tackle, bull rushing and then using that Reggie White move. Very impressive.
His best move is his inside spin move. Deadly if he's matched up one on one with a tackle.

this really isnt directed at anyone in this thread, as i didnt read a ton of posts predraft last year but remembered how 99% of posts i did read were we need a big WR and a good rushing DE. funny to see after this year we can drop taylor and not need a rushing DE but a good DT..again not directed at anyone just funny how people either dont know what they are saying or just change their minds so fast.

I was hoping for big time OL help with a big possession receiver as a secondary choice. I could see our line was small and getting old and beat up.

I thought our DE was fine and still do. I also thought our DTs were set with Golston and Monty but now I look at them as probably just being serviceable. We need a big body there too so I wouldn't be terribly upset with Raji but our most pressing need is the same one as last year - only more so now.

I know a lot of you say we need OG/OT with the first pick which I agree with totally but I say we go with DE with the 1st pick. And out of all the DE's in this upcoming draft Everett Brown is most impressive. Here are some highlights of Everrett(be prepared for 9 minutes of highlights with his name called on every play. Also the BJ Raji guy is impressive as well.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXJJ14HL5EE&feature=related

Couldnt agree with you more. Saw him in person at the Maryland game. I was amazed how he just ran throught the O-line. I think this guy would be great!

Archived