Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys... calm down, and savor this

TSO

I know it's been tough. I know it's been frustrating to the nth degree. I know that right now even the most optimistic among us are feeling tested in our belief ( I see a lot of us positive thinkers haven't been able to really discuss anything around here as of late)... but I think I speak for all of us in saying that the offseason is the hardest thing to get through for us fans who go so far as to discuss the team we care so much about on an internet board.

This will be the last game for us. If you can Tivo it, do it. Watch the game and enjoy every play, every down, and don't bat your eye. We won't see our Skins line up and play a game for quite some time now. We'll be stuck talking about Free Agency and the Draft, what could've been, what should've been... but for now I think it's best to just forget about that.

I've chosen to enjoy this game more than any other I've enoyed this season. I've chosen to be relaxed no matter what happens; to be happy that I get to watch my favorite team one more time before a long long hiatus. I'm going to really savor this game. Even when I'm mad at a close loved one, I can't help but forgive them as soon as I know I won't be seeing them for a while. I think we should all do the same here...

It's almost over for us. As always, I looked forward to every game and I know it'll be hard once this game is over knowing that the next thing I got to look forward to when it comes to the Skins playing is in August. :)

I will enjoy it also. We all might be a little depressed if Dallas lose and we win and look back at the Rams and Bengal game. By the way with all the game time changes are we even going to be televised?

I will enjoy it also. We all might be a little depressed if Dallas lose and we win and look back at the Rams and Bengal game. By the way with all the game time changes are we even going to be televised?

I'd actually be much happier if that happened then if Dallas actually got into the playoffs.

Archived