Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins tent sale

dirtfreak

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. Seems to me it's always held the latter part of January though - after the 20th.

Edit:

Here's the thread from last year. As I remember, this is the first word anybody got, when they finally contacted the mods the night before. :doh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=235154

Looking at history, we can probably count on the 4th Friday of the month, unless they don't have a sale, which is possible.

Nope. Seems to me it's always held the latter part of January though - after the 20th.

Edit:

Here's the thread from last year. As I remember, this is the first word anybody got, when they finally contacted the mods the night before. :doh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=235154

Looking at history, we can probably count on the 4th Friday of the month, unless they don't have a sale, which is possible.

Wow, they had some steals they had on those GSS patched jerseys from 2003. Did you guys see any of the 2002 70th Ann. jerseys still for sale last year.

Yes, they had 2002 - 2004, $50 a pop. Which makes me wonder if they'll have 2005's this year for the same.

Yes, but based on what you said in the link in post #6 above, many players reused their 05 jerseys for luck reasons...thus there may not be as many 05s to go around.

Yes, but based on what you said in the link in post #6 above, many players reused their 05 jerseys for luck reasons...thus there may not be as many 05s to go around.
Yes, but I'm sure that was true in '02-'04 as well. The $50 jerseys were mostly depth guys, or guys that got cut in August, although there were exceptions. I remember a Ramsey gamer at Montgomery mall I didn't buy. :doh: And I found three Albrights in different stores (bought two, left one). But one thing we know is there won't be any '02-'04s because all those got sold, meaning there won't be as many ('05's) to go around. Which also means the price might be higher than $50.

We might be wise to look over some of the 2005 depth guys so as not to confuse them with guys that got cut.

Anyways, I already have a 2005. How many do I need? I don't even know if I'm going to buy anything this year. But I say that every year and always end up buying something. :doh:

OK, I just stopped by. They had a rack of white and a rack of burgundy gamers in the way back left. They were behind the glass counter and not for sale yet. They did not have any price tags.

They did appear to be mainly from 2005 with a few 2004.

They also had the midweight coaches sideline jackets for $69 each.

To add to previous post the selection of players is kinda low as they had a lot of backups and linemen available, no big names unless you consider brunell,ramsey,cartwright,sellers,coles,and a couple of arringtons, however I did find a kelly-12 burg jersey dunno if there was a previous kelly with same number from the 04 and 05 season

Archived