Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stray from the flock?

JackC

Jimbo,

I'm still waiting on you to show me where the American ideal of a universal free education comes from. Again, I think you may mean a public education. But, I'm still waiting to discover where the word "free" comes from if not from your the platform of the Democratic party. If you want to ask the question about what happens to public eduction, feel free. If you want to ask the question about "free" education to all, then you'll have to clarify where that is because I've never experienced it and I've never seen "free" education as a core American value.

In your first post you spoke of the "right" of free education. In your second you said you meant free education was the type where no one was charged. In your third, after seeing that someone is charged, you said free education is the type where the recipient isn't charged. So, while I suspect you mean public education and you've chosen to use an incorrect word that is the bellweather of the democratic party, I'll continue to ask you to clarify because I don't know what you mean until you actually use the right word. But, if you can't, that kind of explain where you stand.

Archived