Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, Was CP right about Zorn?

BleedinBurgNGold

What do you think? Zorn seems very confused and hesitant about his play calling lately. He has made a good deal of mistakes including the Biggest one IMO of not having Clinton in on 1st and Goal from the 1 once last week. Also, pretty much going away from the Running game (understanding CP was hurt) What about not giving most of his Rookies PT early in the Season (minus banged up Kelly)? I don't think CP was right to call out Zorn in public the way he did. But was he right when he sarcastically called Zorn a Genius and suggested he doesn't know what he's doing anymore?

BTW, Zorn needs another year or maybe a Half year IMO.

Not convinced JC is the answer. Nor Am I 100% Zorn is the answer.

let me take a stab at why you feel not convinced, here in ever year besides one, he had the chance to LEARN an offense all over again excludin the saunders which he showed improvement in...you expect campbell to learn the whole playbook and the scheme from the get-go and pass for 400 yards each game. cause he doesnt do that, is that why your not convinced. let me put it like this way, how easy was it for you to train ya kid to use tha potty? once u told them to not pee in their pants, did they still do it? my point is, givin somethin new, you need time. each year a kid goes up in a grade of school...why you think tha grade is almost a year long? to finally get to get 12th, jason campbell in the offense is in like 3rd grade, tops. why you think it takes 12 years just for your diploma.

let me take a stab at why you feel not convinced, here in ever year besides one, he had the chance to LEARN an offense all over again excludin the saunders which he showed improvement in...you expect campbell to learn the whole playbook and the scheme from the get-go and pass for 400 yards each game. cause he doesnt do that, is that why your not convinced. let me put it like this way, how easy was it for you to train ya kid to use tha potty? once u told them to not pee in their pants, did they still do it? my point is, givin somethin new, you need time. each year a kid goes up in a grade of school...why you think tha grade is almost a year long? to finally get to get 12th, jason campbell in the offense is in like 3rd grade, tops. why you think it takes 12 years just for your diploma.

The only reason to be honest that im not sold on JC yet is because of the Turnover. I think its Breaking Him down. I think JC has the ability, But I think this New playbook every year crap is killing him. Also its why I say give Zorn another year. But Damn we need a new FO in the worst. IMO, nothing changes as long as Vinnys running things

Archived