Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Map for Week 15

royallypwned

Can someone please explain how these stupid maps work and why NY would rather show NO game at all during the 1 o'clock Fox games? This makes me sick. When I went to school in CT I had up to 4 games each week not including SNF and MNF. Channel 2 with the Jets, 3 with the Pats, 5 with the Giants, and 6 with a random team. Why in the world does NY make you suffer through crappy games. I can't stand this at all.

the Jets play at home in the early time slot on CBS. Therefore, that area is blacked out from the early Fox games and can only get a Fox game in the later time slot.

actually, if you read the changes in the bottom, is says wilmington isn't getting the game :(
Uh-OH-

Better click on the link- There has been big changes. Meaning alot of areas are now Green-Meaning Tampa Bay & Atlanta.

:(:(

yep, although for myself, I like the changes. A lot of Texas was changed from Skins-Bengals to Bucs-Falcons. I really like that I can see that game now since it's so huge, but sorry to anyone else this affects negatively.

week15mapchangesyh6.jpg

I knew something had changed here in Philly:

early in the week I saw the fox sunday lineup and it said that Skins were the 1pm game. Then, on Friday, it said TB ........ FOX BLOWS! Of course, I understand the lack of national excitement for a game like Washington vs. Cincinnati. The TB game is much more important for the playoffs. I get it, but it sucks :(

Archived